- Moravia wins dual against Wayne
- Swim team preps for sectionals, honors former coach Sayres
- Reds fall to Ft. Madison, Kirksville
- Redettes fall on road to Clarke
- Moravia falls in OT against Lamoni
- Balanced scoring effort gives Reds win
- Big Reds claim 6th-straight win
- Bluegrass Conference Tourney begins Saturday
- Six Mat Club wrestlers claim titles
- Gonnerman signs with Marshalltown
Bluegrass Conference Tourney begins Saturday
- Updated: January 24, 2014
The annual Bluegrass Conference boys’ and girls’ basketball tournament will begin tomorrow for both the boys’ and girls’ teams in the Bluegrass Conference.
Moulton-Udell will begin the tournament in Melcher-Dallas. The boys will play Iowa Christian starting at 6 p.m. while the girls will play Melcher-Dallas at 7:30 p.m.
The Moravia Mohawks and Lady Mohawks will both travel to Ankeny Christian Academy for their opening games of the tournament. The boys will play Ankeny Christian at 6 p.m. while the girls will play Orient-Macksburg at 7:30 p.m.
The Seymour Warriors will travel to Grandview. The boys will play Grandview Park Baptist at 7:30 p.m. while the girls will play Twin Cedars at 6 p.m.
Should the Moravia, Moulton or Seymour boys’ basketball teams win on Saturday, their next game will be Monday in Lamoni. Should the girls’ basketball teams from Moravia and Seymour win, their next game will be Tuesday in Murray. A win from the Moulton-Udell girls’ basketball team would send them to Ankeny Christian Academy on Tuesday.
The final two rounds for both boys’ and girls’ teams will be held in Seymour this year, on Thursday, Jan 30 and Saturday, Feb. 1.