- Centerville falls to Fairfield
- Redettes fall in Schuyler County
- Mormon Trail beats Moulton 52-25
- Tri-County takes down Moravia
- Wayne falls to Twin Cedars
- Moulton takes tightly contested game over Seymour
- Stansberry leads Moulton to win with 26 points
- Two double-doubles give Wayne win over Twin Cedars
- Cochran ranked in The Predicament poll
- Redettes fall to Ft. Madison in home opener
Centerville splits with Chariton, Central Decatur
- Updated: September 12, 2013
LEON — The Centerville Redettes’ overall record stands at 3-4 after they lost to Chariton and beat Central Decatur at a triangular in Leon last Thursday.
The Redettes beat Central Decatur 25-16, 25-18 after sustaining a 2-1 loss in a match against Chariton.
Centerville lost to Chariton in the first set, 25-23. The Redettes bounced back to beat Chariton in the second set 25-13. Chariton ended up taking the best-of-three match with a 17-15 win in the third set.
Centerville beat Moulton-Udell in a local volleyball match-up on Tuesday, Sept. 3. 25-8, 25-10, 25-11.
The Redettes (3-4) had their Tuesday home game against Eddyville-Blakesburg-Fremont canceled due to heat. They will travel to Burlington, Notre Dame for a tournament on Saturday before hosting Davis County at home on Tuesday.